Friday, September 12, 2008

Blog #2

Photography has been an interest of mine for many years now and I cant pick out one single moment that was the life altering moment but it has always just been there photography and music I always say is my life, if i didn't have either I wouldn't have a clue of what I would like or be doing. I have always been interested in art and crafts so I have always tried new things in the artistic realm. I think the real attraction to photography would be the differences that it can have its not doing the same thing its always changing and you are always seeing things in different ways or in a different light then you had before.

What I am hoping to learn this year from the course would be more about my cameras and to be comfortable using them as well as anything more I can. I would also like to be able to happily use photoshop as I tend to become frustrated with it at times, I am more of a Corel user by choice.

If I could go back in time and meet anyone it would have to be Elvis Presley. I am a huge fan and would have loved to have met and talked with him if he was still living because he seemed to be a very interesting person with i'm sure a lot of stories to be told.
It would also be interesting to meet River Phoenix, he was an actor from the late 80's early 90's most famous for his role in the movie Stand By Me. He was was all about the environment and animals, trying to protect them or do whatever he could to help out, he was involved with many organizations over his years but died tragically of a drug overdose at the age of 23. He will always be someone I look up to and would like to become minus the drug overdose of course :)

No comments: